16pf Personality Test Online
Questions? Call us on 0800 043 5730. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the 16pf Personality Test?
The 16pf (or sixteen personality factors), developed by Raymond Cattell, is a trait based psychometric tool, that has a variety of uses within learning and development. The 16pf questionnaire differs from the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) in that it measures the amount of personality trait as apposed to the clarity of personality preference (type). Essentially, the 16pf questionnaire is designed to uncover 16 factors which make up our personality.
As the 16pf questionnaire uncovers personality trait, it is possible to predict how the respondent might behave in a situation given their personality makeup. You can also choose from a variety of comprehensive interpretive reports to include; interpretive report, career report, management potential report and a career development profile.
The 16pf personality test can be used for:
- Management development
- Personal development
- Accelerated coaching & development
- Managing change more effectively
- Being more effective with more people
- Professional development
- Leadership development
- Improving communication and resolving conflict
- Team building & development
- Career guidance & development
The 16pf personality test reports on the following sixteen factors of personality:
- Emotional Stability
- Social Boldness
- Openness to Change
Take the 16pf personality test online
If you are an organisation wanting to administer the 16pf as part of your selection & assessment process, please be in touch by calling 0800 043 5730.
- Simply select which report you would like to receive and proceed to the checkout.
- We will then send you your personal link to complete the 16PF® test online. The 16pf questionnaire will take around 30-45 minutes to complete. Please be aware that this will not be instant. This is not an automated system. We do aim to do this within 1 business day.
- We will be in touch to arrange a mutually convenient time for your telephone feedback session. This will be approximately 90 minutes for the feedback session.
16pf Personality Test – Profile Report
Complete the official 16pf questionnaire, receive your 16pf results, supported by a comprehensive telephone feedback session and reference material.
Download example 16pf profile report (pdf)
16pf Personality Test – Interpretive Report
A detailed report for those wanting to understand more about themselves. Complete the official 16pf questionnaire, receive your 16pf results, supported by a comprehensive telephone feedback session and reference material.
Download example 16pf interpretive report (pdf)
16pf Personality Test – Management Potential Report
A report for managers, or aspirant managers which explores the 16 personality factors through a management lens that provides a useful starting point to explore current working practice and opportunities for development. Complete the official 16pf questionnaire, receive your 16pf results, supported by a comprehensive telephone feedback session and reference material.
Download example 16pf management potential report (pdf)
16pf Personality Test – Personal Career Development Profile
Complete the official 16pf questionnaire, receive a career focused report, supported by a comprehensive telephone feedback session and reference material.
Download example 16pf career development profile (pdf)